Free Shipping Lot of 2 Boxes of Slimming Herbal Infusion Fitnè Natural Taste (180 Tea bags) Sale

Lot of 2 Boxes of Slimming Herbal Infusion Fitne Natural Taste (180 Tea bags)

Lose weight as needed and without any effort while benefiting from a decreasing price over a larger quantity purchased by ordering Fitnè Slimming Herbal Tea Natural Taste by 2 boxes of 90 tea bags (180 tea bags).

More details

Online only Reduced price!
FN180S
New product

83,99 €

119,98 €

-30%

Product in stock: ready to ship immediately

- +

Add to compare

By buying this product you can collect up to 419 loyalty points. Your cart will total 419 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,68 €.


Accessories

     
    More info

    Fitnè Slimming Herbal Tea Natural Taste is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Fitnè Slimming Herbal Tea Natural Taste contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Moreover, it can prevent cancer in the large intestine.

    Benefits:

    • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.
    • Prevents accumulation of fat.
    • No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.
    • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.

    Ingredients: each tea bag (2.80g) contains Senna Pods 25%, Senna Leaves 75%.

    Indications: Laxative

    Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime as needed.

    Condition: Brand new (factory sealed)

    Write a review

    Lot of 2 Boxes of Slimming Herbal Infusion Fitne Natural Taste (180 Tea bags)

    Lose weight as needed and without any effort while benefiting from a decreasing price over a larger quantity purchased by ordering Fitnè Slimming Herbal Tea Natural Taste by 2 boxes of 90 tea bags (180 tea bags).

    Write a review

     
    Comments(0)

    No customer reviews for the moment.

    11 other products in the same category:

    Compare 0

    No products

    To be determined Shipping
    0,00 € Total

    Free Shipping in 49,00 €

    Check out