Box of Slimming Herbal Infusion Fitnè Natural Taste (90 Tea bags)

€45.59 (tax incl.) €59.99
Product in stock: ready to ship immediately
Add to compare0
Add to wishlist
Love8
Brand:
Description

Fitnè Slimming Herbal Tea Natural Taste is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Fitnè Slimming Herbal Tea Natural Taste contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Moreover, it can prevent cancer in the large intestine.

Benefits:

  • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.
  • Prevents accumulation of fat.
  • No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.
  • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.

Ingredients: each bag (2.80g) contains Senna Pods 25%, Senna Leaves 75%.

Indications: Laxative

Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime as needed.

Condition: Brand new (factory sealed)

Product Details
FN90S
Reviews
No comments

Leave a review

  • Price:
  • Quality:
Describe this product using simple and short words.
Upload images:
Drop images here or click to upload.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Related products
Recently Viewed

Menu

Settings

Add to compare0

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in