Slimming Herbal Pills Ngamrahong (240 Pills) Sale

Slimming Herbal Pills Ngamrahong (240 Pills)

Ngamrahong Herbal Slimming Pills is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries.

More details

Reduced price!
NGN240G
New product

47,99 €

59,99 €

-20%

Product in stock: ready to ship immediately

- +

Add to compare

By buying this product you can collect up to 239 loyalty points. Your cart will total 239 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,96 €.


Accessories

     
    More info

    Ngamrahong Herbal Slimming Pills is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Ngamrahong herbal slimming pills contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Moreover, it can prevent cancer in the large intestine.

    Benefits:

    • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.
    • Prevents accumulation of fat.
    • No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.
    • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.

    Ingredients: each pill (0.8g) contains Senna Pods 66.7%, Senna Leaves 33.3%

    Indications: Laxative

    Direction: Eat 2 pills before bedtime as needed.

    Condition: Brand new (factory sealed)

     

    Write a review

    Slimming Herbal Pills Ngamrahong (240 Pills)

    Ngamrahong Herbal Slimming Pills is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries.

    Write a review

     
    Comments(0)

    No customer reviews for the moment.

    15 other products in the same category:

    Compare 0

    No products

    To be determined Shipping
    0,00 € Total

    Free Shipping in 49,00 €

    Check out