Slimming Herbal Infusion Fitnè Original Flavoured (8 Tea bags)

Slimming Herbal Infusion Fitne Original Flavoured (8 Tea bags)

Fitnè Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Fitne herbal tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect.

More details

FN08S
New product

4,99 €

Product in stock: ready to ship immediately

- +

Add to compare

By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,10 €.


Accessories

    Volume discounts

    QuantityDiscountYou Save
    6 12% Up to 3,59 €
     
    More info

    Fitnè Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Fitne herbal tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Moreover, it can prevent cancer in the large intestine.

    Benefits:

    • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.
    • Prevents accumulation of fat.
    • No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.
    • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.

    Ingredients: each bag (2g) contains Senna Pods 75%, Senna Leaves 25%

    Indications: Laxative

    Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime as needed.

    Condition: Brand new (factory sealed)

    Write a review

    Slimming Herbal Infusion Fitne Original Flavoured (8 Tea bags)

    Fitnè Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Fitne herbal tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect.

    Write a review

     
    Comments(0)

    No customer reviews for the moment.

    Customers who bought this product also bought:

    4 other products in the same category:

    Compare 0

    No products

    To be determined Shipping
    0,00 € Total

    Free Shipping in 49,00 €

    Check out