Herbal Infusion Ngamarahong Original Flavoured (10 Tea bags)

Ngamrahong Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Ngamrahong herbal tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect.

$5.57 (tax incl.)
In stock! Shipped within 24 hours with Kerry Express!
Add to wishlist
Love12
Add to compare0
Brand:
Description

Ngamrahong Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Ngamrahong herbal tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Moreover, it can prevent cancer in the large intestine.

Benefits:

  • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.
  • Prevents accumulation of fat.
  • No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.
  • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.

Ingredients: each bag (2g) contains Senna Pods 75%, Senna Leaves 25%

Indications: Laxative

Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime as needed.

Condition: Brand new (factory sealed)

 

Product Details
NGM10S
Returns & Exchange
Reviews(1)
Overall rating
5
1 Review
Convenience of use
(5)
Ratio quality/price
(5)
Efficiency
(5)
quick weight loss(1)

Leave a review

  • Convenience of use:
  • Efficiency:
  • Ratio quality/price:
Describe this product using simple and short words.
Upload images:
Drop images here or click to upload.
Related products
Recently Viewed

Menu

Settings

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in