Slimming Herbal Infusion Tevee Original Flavoured (24 Tea bags)

Tevee Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Tevee herbal tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect.

€11.99 (tax incl.)
Product in stock: ready to ship immediately
Add to compare0
Add to wishlist
Love16
Brand:
Description

Tevee Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Tevee herbal tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Moreover, it can prevent cancer in the large intestine.

Benefits:

  • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.
  • Prevents accumulation of fat.
  • No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.
  • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.

Ingredients: each bag (2.80g) contains Senna Pods 30%, Senna Leaves 70%.

Indications: Laxative

Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime as needed.

Condition: Brand new (factory sealed)

Product Details
TN24S
Reviews
No comments

Leave a review

  • Price:
  • Quality:
Describe this product using simple and short words.
Upload images:
Drop images here or click to upload.
Related products
Recently Viewed

Menu

Settings

Add to compare0

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in