Economy Pack: Slimming Herbal Infusion Fitne (48 Tea bags)

Lose 1 to 14 Kg in 7 weeks (48 days) with no effort while benefiting from a decreasing price over a larger quantity purchased by ordering Fitnè Slimming Herbal Tea by 6 pouch of 8 teabags (48 tea bags).

Limited time offer:
$48.12 (tax incl.) $53.46
YOU SAVE -10%
This pack contains
In stock! Shipped within 24 hours with Kerry Express!
Add to wishlist
Love7
Add to compare0
Brand:
Description

Fitnè Slimming Herbal Tea is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative. Presently, many herbs are used for the preparation of laxatives. Leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries. Fitne herbal tea contains senna leaves and pods and, therefore, is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Moreover, it can prevent cancer in the large intestine.

Benefits:

  • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.
  • Prevents accumulation of fat.
  • No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.
  • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.

Ingredients: each bag (2g) contains Senna Pods 75%, Senna Leaves 25%

Indications: Laxative

Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime as needed.

Condition: Brand new (factory sealed)

Product Details
FN48S
Returns & Exchange
Reviews
No comments

Leave a review

  • Convenience of use:
  • Efficiency:
  • Ratio quality/price:
Describe this product using simple and short words.
Upload images:
Drop images here or click to upload.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Related products
Recently Viewed

Menu

Settings

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in