Ideal as a breakfast tea, Black Tea is derived from tea leaves that have been withered, rolled, fermented and fired. Research shows that Black Tea has health benefits equal to it's green cousin and is currently the most popular tea around the world.
- Aids in lowering cholesterol
- May help regulate your blood sugar
- Gently stimulates the heart and circulatory system
- Promotes healthy teeth, skin and bones
- Contains 20% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Ingredients: Each bag (2g) contains Ceylan's Black Tea 100%. Product 100% natural.
Indications: Drinking Black Tea during or after a high-cholesterol meal has been shown to lower the intake of fat content in the blood.
Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 3-4 minutes. Drink before eating time as needed.
Condition: Brand new (factory sealed)